Our Cartridge housings offer a wide range of cartridge styles and sizes as well as flow and contaminant holding capabilities. The filter housings can accommodate from 1 to 205 cartridges around. All filter and cartridge housings can be supplied with an ASME code stamp, if required. Industrial cartridge filter housings provide high-level filtration for a many applications including city water filtration, boiler water supply, machine tool coolant, chemicals, and custom facility water filtration processes. Rosedale Products can provide carbon or stainless steel cartridge filter housings in several sizes and pressure ratings.
Download PDF (Manual)
Standard Cartridge Housings
Based on the popular basket filter dimensions the Rosedale cartridge filter housings offer a wide range of flow capacities and contaminant holding capabilities. The filter housings can accommodate from 1 to 205 cartridges around. All filter and cartridge housings can be supplied with an ASME code stamp, if required.
- Low pressure drop
- Permanently piped filter housing open without special tools and without disturbing the piping
- Machined cover gasket groove provides positive O-ring sealing
- Easy to clean
- In-line inlet and outlet
- Stainless steel internals
- Standard Options
- 2 outlet styles
- Carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel housings
- ASME code stamp
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR, Fluoroelastomer, PTFE
- Accommodates 10, 20, 30 or 40-inch cartridges
- Flanged connections for 3/4 through 12-inch pipe
- V posts or threaded center posts
- Units accept DOE or 222 style cartridges
Download PDF (Manual)
Ultra high capacity filter eliminates maintenance by providing high dirt removal.
These cartridge housings are designed to end the high cost of frequent change-out. They are offered in single cartridge units as well as multiple cartridge housings with as many as 29 cartridges.
- From 1 to 29 cartridges
- Multi-cartridge units are offered in the low profile design, for quick and easy cartridge removal
- Horizontal or vertical mount
- Housings available in carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel , polypropylene and PVDF.
- Pressure ratings in 100, 125, and 150 psi
- ASME code stamp available on selected models
- Flanged or threaded connection sizes from 2-inch through 10-inch
- Covers are o-ring sealed and easy to remove
A single 700 Series cartridge unit will out perform 40 standard wound cartridges, reducing maintenance. A decrease in cartridge use, reduces labor, inventory, worker exposure and disposal costs. A single cartridge can hold as much as 20 pounds of contaminant and achieve flows to 100 gallons per minute. Labor-intensive v-posts and spring seals common with standard cartrdige housings are eliminated because the 700 series’ double O-ring end simply plugs into the housing’s sealing receptical. Cartridges are easily removed, requiring no special tools. The 700 series cartridges are approximately 6.25-inch diameter and 35-inch length with dual 226 size o-rings on the nozzle end.