Rosedale multi basket bag filter housings offer a wide range of flow capacities and contaminant-holding capabilities. They contain from 2 to 23 baskets.The standard pressure rating for all models is 150 psi. All multi bag filter housings can be supplied with an ASME code stamp, if required.
Standard Housing Design (STD) is durable and economic. It includes a davit arm and handwheel to facilitate cover removal. It is our most versatile housing design offering a variety of options, including our low profile design.
- Multiple housing styles available (standard, quick access, low profile, hinged lid)
- 2 -23 filter bags or strainer basket per housing
- Permanently piped housings are opened without tools and without disturbing the piping
- Machined cover gasket groove provides positive O-ring sealing
- Carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel construction housings
- Large-area, 30 inch deep, heavy-duty, 9/64 inch perforated baskets
- Easy to clean
- Low pressure drop
- Four cover seal materials: Buna N, Ethylene Propylene, Fluoroelastomer¨, and PTFE¨
- Pressure rating 150 psi
- Flanged connections for 2 through 12 inch pipe
- Vent, drain and gage connections
To serve as a strainer, a unit is ordered with perforated stainless steel or mesh lined baskets. When ordered as a filter, it’s fitted with perforated stainless steel baskets designed to hold disposable or cleanable filter bags. Industry-standard size bags are used: the standard 30 inch baskets accept a trade size #2 bag, the optional 15 inch baskets take size #1.